September 13, 2007

Christmas Gifts Underway

WOW!!! I didn't think I would like this blogging thing, but now I can't stop. Over the summer, I decided that I would make Personalized Afghans for all of the children on our Christmas list (twelve in all). As you can see, I started the process, but I haven't even looked at my graphs in over a month. Maybe this weekend, between homework and taking care of my little ones, I'll start the next one. Here's some pictures of the completed mats. Thanks to CrochetKim (she created the pattern I am using).



3 comments:

Me and the Little Ones said...

Hey T,

This is cool, the whole blogg thing. Just wanted to say don't forget about my little ones Atazhanna, Jakya, Jahlel.

Your cousin
Kia

nikki love said...

What's up girl, sorry that it took so long for me to visit the site, but you know how it is with the children and all. Work is hectic and life is grand....so what have the kids been up to? Hit me up when you get a moment...ok?

Love ya much,
your cousin Nichole

smoky1953 said...

You did a wonderful job on the afghans as well as the ponchos! Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what you create for the square exchange. :o)

Sharon
Crochetbuddies Owner