October 23, 2007

October

Hi All...
I know it's been a while since I last posted but this month has been a crazy one. Never would I have imagined that being in school (part-time), working (full-time), and doing side jobs all while taking care of a family would be so time consuming.

We celebrated my Juwan's birthday on October 7th. I spent so much time planning the perfect pajama party and we couldn't have it. Why? Because Juwan was sent home from school on Friday, Oct. 5 with a fever of 103. So much for a pajama party. So, once he was feeling better, I called all of my brother's and a few family members over for dinner, cake and ice cream. All in all, I think he had a pretty good birthday.

So far this month, we have also dealt with one death (RIP Joe Wright, Sr.) and almost lost. Please keep praying for Will. It's all up to God now.

And as far as crocheting goes...I haven't done much of anything until last night. I know...I know...Christmas is right around the corner and I have a lot of crocheting to do. I guess I better get on the good foot and get started. But, before I start on the gifts, I have an order to fill by next Friday. A complete baby set (sweater, hat, booties, and blankie). Wish me well. Did I mention I have a rough draft due tomorrow in English 101. Someone please tell me why I decided to go back to school now???

No comments: