A while ago, Lesa had a survey on her blog and I meant to post my responses here. So, here it goes...
1) What crochet hook size do you find yourself working with the most without even thinking about it you find yourself picking up the most?
H - hook
2) What is your favorite thing to crochet the most?
Right now, I love to make afghans from charts (thanks to CrochetKim)
3) What would you like to crochet that you never crochet before?
Something that I can wear - a sweater, tank, cardigan, wrap, shawl; you name it, I want to make it LOL
4) Do you think you will pass down your love of crocheting down to your kids/nieces or sisters?
I hope so. I have a few girls who have tried it but haven’t stuck with it.
5) What is the craziest thing you ever heard someone say to you about you crocheting?
I thought old people did that. OR My mother used to do that when I was little (the majority of these people are way older than I am).