October 16, 2008

Recommendation

Hello Fellow Bloggers...
Last night (while I was suppose to be crocheting) I watched a new movie that I had been bugging my friend to get for me. Well, he brought it to me before I left for my trip and I thought for sure I would bring it with me. Too bad I left the house and forgot the movie. ANYWAY... If you haven't seen A Family that Prays (Tyler Perry's new movie). I highly recommend it. I will be adding it to my list of favorites. Mr. Perry, you are moving on up. Kudos!!!

Now that I recommend something, I need your help. Remember the giant granny square poncho from the last post, I need to work some decrease rows around the neckline (trying to tighten it a bit). I will take all recommendations for this task.

Hook with you later...

1 comment:

Lesalicious said...

Hey where you at no update projects. But, I was just dropping in to invite you to a crochet board I have running. Take a look join if you like. http://womenthatcrochets.ning.com/