April 07, 2009

Pain...what's next

Okay so I quickly posted my recent crafts yesterday but I failed to mention that I spent the weekend in a lot of PAIN. Friday afternoon, I developed the worse toothache I have ever had. I took some Motrin and that relieved the pain for about an hour...WTF. Isn't that suppose to last for at least 4-6 hours??? What is going on? When I reached my house, I hit my mom up for some 800mg Motrin. I took one, order the kids some food, tried to clean my room (with no success) and then...the pain was back again. I took two more pills and went to bed in PAIN. I woke up Saturday in pain again. Took some more pills and this is pretty much how I spent the weekend. Yesterday I made an appointment to see the oral surgeon on Wednesday (the only day he's in) and then I noticed that my face was swollen. I woke up this morning and noticed that the pain is less but now I look like someone put there fist through my mouth. I HATE this. I called the dentist this morning to let them know that the swelling is worse and all they said is ice it and take either Tylenol or Motrin...Um hello...I've been taking Motrin all weekend!!! On the brighter side of things, they were able to move my appointment up to 10 am. YAY!!!

What's next...crochet wise. There are three babies on the way within the next few months so I need to figure out what patterns I am going to use for each blanket. I have one figured out (yarn has been purchased) and I have the yarn for another one but can't decide what pattern to do. My boss is expecting his third child and when asked what color he would like his baby's blanket, he said yellow. So now I am trying to decide do I make the old standby ripple blanket or do I try this Baby Bobble Blanket? I started the bobble last night and immediately started thinking this is way to difficult for me. Is it really that difficult or do I just need to try it when I am in less pain and I am more alert??? What do you think -- Ripple or Bobble???

Happy Stitching...

2 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

Ouch! I hope you feel better soon. I had a wisdom tooth ache and it sucked big time. Feel better!

T. Joi said...

Thank you. Maybe I will lose a pound or two...apple sauce and yogurt have been my main meals for the last week.