April 22, 2009

We Deserve It!!!

Happy Administrative Professionals' Day (Secretaries Day) to all my fellow admins. We deserve today because without us offices would not function properly. After we do it all...photo copying, answering phones, ordering supplies, taking minutes at meetings, scheduling appointments, creating invitations, presentations, calling in complaints, any and everything...

So, I am sending flowers your way to let you know (just in case your boss forgot) that you are appreciated. So enjoy your day, I know I will enjoy mine...

2 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

Happy Admin Day to you!

Our job used to give us breakfast, but they didn't this year. :)

Laura said...

I work for one of the cheapest government agencies around (ha, ha!) so there wasn't even any mention of the day at all! Hope you had a good day!