September 09, 2010

Back at it again...

I took the summer off (not by choice) but I am back. How better to honor the upcoming season than to make myself a new sweater?!?!?!?! I'm so ready and to top it off, I went to Ocean State Job Lot and found a steal. Vanna's Choice, 7 oz, purple yarn for $3 each...Oh joy!!! I brought 7 skeins, more than enough for my project. So here it is...



I've been eyeing this sweater for a long time but never got around to really making it. The first issue was the yarn and the cost to make it the correct size. Now that I know people have used Vanna's Choice, I'm on it. I am starting the project tomorrow!!! Finally something for me.

I will post about my summer off over the weekend.

Keep crafting...

2 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

Glad to see you back!!

Laura said...

That's a cute sweater! Can't wait to see your finished one!