September 25, 2012

Introducing Fay

the sweater I just knew was a must make. I'm using Red Heart, Coffee Fleck. This is my first plus size garment. While I considered making a smaller size, truth is I might want this sweater for self. There's a couple more of these "selfish" type of projects on the to do list. I figure if I must spend cash on the children, I can make myself some new things. You know freshen up my wardrobe. :)

I also started the corner granny afghan for a customer. I'm using Red Heart, Shaded Browns. Keeping my fingers crossed that it comes out gorgeous.

What did you craft today???

Until next time. Happy crafting!

1 comment:

Crafty Christina said...

That is a very pretty sweater. It's going to look great in the brown fleck. I am all about selfish creating right now too, so I'm with you!