December 21, 2009

Tis the Season (Update 2 of 3)

Yesterday we had our first major Noreaster of the season. We were snowed in, we had over a foot of snow. It was light and fluffy at first but once we got down to the bottom, it was wet and heavy (the joys of shoveling out a car). I am very thankful for my sister's return, and for D. They both made the shoveling go by a lot faster. J came out to help also but his idea of cleaning off the car involved him standing on my car. Excuse me but your feet belong on the ground...

I love snow (everything but the shoveling). Isn't it beautiful?

Zaria came out to play. After making her snow angel, she quickly went back in the house to get warm. I love this picture but I don't know how well people will be able to see the angel.
She's kinda cute too...

3 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

You can definitely see the angel! What a cutie pie! This is the one time I am glad I don't have a car to shovel out!

Laura said...

Cute picture of your daughter! I've always hated winter - even when I was a kid. My youngest sister used to get mad at me when we were kids because I'd rather stay in the house and read then go outside with her to play in the snow, ha, ha! We (fortunately) haven't gotten dumped on with too much snow yet here in the Cleveland area.

Nice projects by the way, and wow, that's a lot of baking! I'm sure your coworkers were appreciative!

Don said...

Wow. Look at all the snow. LOL! I am from the South and it's been years and years since I moved from Milwaukee.