December 02, 2009

My How Time Flies

Well, here we are at Dec. 2nd (23 days til Christmas) and I can't believe the year is almost over. What happened to the year? Did I accomplish anything? Well, I looked back over my Resolutions that I set and I have achieved one of the five. We have been eating healthy all year (even during the summer). I think in 2010, I will set goals not resolutions. Well moving on...

My Crafting
This year's Craft Fair went fairly well. Saturday was a little slow but I still sold a few pieces. I worked hard to make sure I had ample amounts of hats but quickly learned that people perfer basic colors. So I took orders and now I am fulfilling the orders (everyone will have there products on Sunday). A few lessons were learned and I have plenty of time to work on the problem areas. My goal for next year is to sell hat and scarf sets, mittens, shawls and raffle off one blanket (I thought about this idea a little too late this year). In order to reach this goal, I am committing to crocheting year round. Here a few pictures from the fair.




I also crocheted hats while sitting at the table. Maybe the kids on the Christmas list this year will receive a hat, scarf, and mittens...Maybe.
Speaking of Christmas, I have decided that I will gift the ladies on my list a shawl. I started working on one pattern and now am considering another one. Decisions, decisions...
Happy Crafting...

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Glad you did well at the fair and marveling at how fast you are creating you hats... while I have one that I am dragging my behind with...lol

Don said...

I didn't realize you were a knitter. Cool. Good deal on your past resolutions and holding true, cause I cannot even remember my past resolutions.

Crafty Christina said...

Nice to see you! Looks like you've been insanely busy making the hats. They all look great. I love basic colors but for hats, bright colors are really great to offset a plain jacket.