December 02, 2008

Moving On and Holidays

This morning I woke up happy. Why? A few reasons...

1. Christmas gifts are coming along
2. My Christmas shopping list is almost complete
3. I woke up on time
4. I met someone who wants to see me happy and does everything to keep me that way. I can't say too much because people will start asking questions. I assure you all that he does indeed make me happy. Can't you see the smile???

Okay moving on...I have been crocheting a lot (it's actually taken some time away from my new someone).

No matter what I do, Zaria gets sick. So, the concerned mommy figures she needs more warmth during these cold winter months ahead so what to do??? That's right, make her a new winter set.



My first pair of mittens. And they were easy. Laura, I guess I will try some fingerless gloves.
Okay, wait, I forgot some pictures are on the other computer...I'll post them later. I also made her a scarf and started a hat (that she ripped out because she thought she was helping). Oh well, I will make her another hat soon.
The halfmoon shawl is just about complete, it would be finished but I ran out of yarn...Back to the store to buy more yarn...Remember be focused. You can only buy the yarn for this project and nothing else!!! Yes, I admit it. I am a yarn-holic. Everyone is addicted to something right???
How are Christmas projects going?
Happy Hooking...

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Awww look at your lil princess and you did a great job on the mittens. Glad to hear that you’ve met someone that makes you happy. As for xmas shopping, I plan on giving the kids money.

T. Joi said...

I can't wait until my kids are of age to accept cash as a gift...

Lesalicious said...

Love the mittens so cute. Great job.:)

Laura said...

Those are really cute mittens! I've yet to make a pair of mittens, or fingerless gloves for that matter, LOL!

I'm glad things are going well for you!

I only crocheted one Christmas gift this year, and haven't bought any gifts yet. I usually just buy for my kids, my mom, and my husband. I need to get started soon.

Crafty Christina said...

Great mittens! I love that you made a happy list. It really helps to put things in perspective.