September 10, 2008

Anniversary

Hello fellow bloggers...It's been a while since I last wrote and I am feeling horrible about that. I apologize. I have been wanting to write for at least a week but life always seems to get in the way. This entry won't be as lengthy as I had first imagined because I am doing it while at work. So tonight, when I get the little ones off to bed, I promise to write and to post some photos (another reason I haven't blogged in a while).

Here's the quick update:

1. I have been crocheting like a mad lady. I completed a few things for myself, started a few items for the craft fair (more later) and started some Christmas crafts.


2. The little ones are doing great. Juwan started forth grade and Zaria is growing like a weed. (New pics tonight).


3. Like last Fall, I have returned to my life on a budget. I am hoping I stay on track next Summer (that seems to be when I fall off).


4. WORK has changed for the better.


5. HIM...what is there to say. I am still madly in love with HIM and I am just now starting to admit to myself that there will never be another HIM for me. IF you are reading this, I LOVE YOU more than I ever that I would.






That's it for now. Tune in tonight or tomorrow for the full update.

No comments: