Happy Monday to you all. Last night, I realized that I never posted my New Year's resolutions. After careful consideration, here's what I came up with (no particular order).
* Crochet for at least one hour a day (how else will I get to perfection???)
* Learn a new craft (knitting seems to be a big one at my office, BUT I want to sew. I can't afford to buy new clothes and I am losing weight rapidly.)
* Learn how to live on a budget (I'll never buy a house if I don't)
* Have more patience with the children (AKA don't yell)
* Be healthy (set an example for the children by treating my body better)
So, there you have it. My resoultions for 2009. I've already experienced set backs with most of them...LOL. It's a new week, I'll give it another try.
Last night I tried the Puffy Slouch Hat and it took two tries but it worked. I stupidly forgot the camera at home so I will post the picture later.
Works in Mind:
Ferris Wheel Slouchy Hat
Works in Progress:
Two sweaters using two patterns from Lion Brand (I'll post links later) for myself. Yes, I know something for me. Can you believe it?
A few hats (still completing orders)
By the way, I am now on Ravelry. I received the invitation in November but never actually logged in. I'm tjcrochets. Hope to see you there.